Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Happy DAY!!!


I was thinking about the first time we met. Well, actually, it was not the first we met the first time I saw you. Paul called from UT and asked if I wanted to meet Kristyn, the girl he was dating. I was surprised and confused (since we were in different states) but yes, I absolutely wanted to meet her. So he told me how to look up a news clip from some little BYU campus news station where I got to see an interview with Kristyn right after a 5k run! You were so well spoken (perfect person to interview) excited and energetic and so cute only 3 inches tall on my computer screen. And then you came to my house for Balloon Fiesta and at 5'8" (?) you were just as cute and fun!

It was Balloon Fiesta, right??? If I could just find the photo to prove it!

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

I personally think this picture shows a much better side of me than Jenny's! :) But I love them both. I think I talked to you on the phone too before I met you? I can't remember exactly, but I do remember thinking you were the best person to talk to on the phone when I did talk to you for the first time. And it's still true. You are an amazing conversationalist! The balloon fiesta was so fun. We drove all through the night and were soooo tired. You made us kabobs (I can always remember the food somehow!) and I remember sitting around eating in your backyard and you told us all the story about how you knew Jason was "the one" - some story about him getting something under the house in a crawl space? Anyways, it was adorable and I loved it. You guys were the best hostesses and made me feel so welcome. I loved you for that! Thanks for the fun memory!