When I think of how creative you are, yes I think about the baby blankets and the mending you've done, but what I really think about is the time when we lived on Hill street and you made a whole paper model neighborhood with each home having unique features. I thought that was so cool! I also loved the blue alien/ Jim Hensen Muppet dude you made out of paper mache! It was incredible! Where is that thing?
Best of all you've created some great relationships, even one with your annoying little brother like me. I love you sister. Happy Birthday.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Wendy!
Posted by Kristyn at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, yea! where is the blue creature?
Mom has it. Somewhere....
I do? I sure would like the pattern for the houses you made. I could have use them when I substituted. MOM
Thanks for your birthday wishes! And though you're an annoying little brother, you're also pretty awesome with an awesome wife!
Wendy, you actually look really cute in that picture even WITH those glasses! Something about those glasses... that is an awesome shot!
And I remember that blue creature! That was AWESOME!
oh ya I remember that neighborhood too. It was so cool!
Post a Comment