Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Wendy-bird!



You are one of the most creative persons I know, and coming from a creative bunch, that says something. I still have the sunflower pictures you painted for Vic, Joy and I when we lived in our apartment here in Mesa. You just look at something and say, it needs this touch and then wham!, you go and make it. This is a picture of our kitchen with a "Robinson family" plaque. We had just finished a small remodeling job and I think you found the 2x4 in the scrap pile, and just started with what paint we had around. All the lettering was freehand. So before the walls were even dry, we had beautiful new artwork to display! You are wonderful at adding beauty to the world around you and I still love introducing my little sister to the people around us! (The waitress didn't believe me though!)
Happy Birthday from Chris and I and your adoring niece and nephews!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I always thought YOU were the creative one! You keep kids entertained all day! I could never do that! I'm glad you like my art! Thanks for the great birthday!