You are so talented and creative and it seems to come naturally to you. I guess that is what being talented means. I love to pull out my Christmas decorations and see the cute little snowman you made for me. And just a couple of days ago, I came across the most adorable Valentine's card that you had made and again thought about what a talented girl you are. You inspire me to try and do more things and try to make life just a little more beautiful, you know- like you. We love you! Happy Birthday!!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Wendy
Posted by paynejandj at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I may paint snowmen, but I can never find a cute Halloween decoration like the one YOU made when we lived together! I think about it every year! Thanks for thinking of me-it really has been a great birthday!
Post a Comment