Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Krystin!

I'm not sure when we first met... but I think it was in LA, no? We went out to eat with you and Paul... where was that? You were super fun and exhuberant. I could see that Paul was really happy to be with you. I remember thinking that Paul was doing pretty well for himself! We love you! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

Wow, I'd forgotten about that night. I also remember this from that night - Paul and I were down in LA, and we had just eaten at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles - sooo dang good, and a total hole in the wall. Then you guys met up with us at the end, and we went to Molly's apartment. I think Vic asked for a blessing from Paul that night too. I still have pictures from that night - Vic, you were wearing your shirt from Wales. It was so fun meeting this older brother that Paul totally had looked up to and obviously adored. Putting a voice to that reputation was great. I remember talking to Molly's roommate who told me about how much Molly liked Vic, it was the sweetest thing. That was a fun night!