Friday, August 20, 2010

The First Time We Met...



Was not at the beach but I like this photo! The first time I ever heard your voice my thoughts of another wasted blind date melted away and I thought "She sounds really fun.. and hot! After a few nasty blind dates and no success in dating in general I was really excited to meet you! On the first date you even blew my expectations out of the water! My first impression on the phone was spot-on! Happy Birthday to my fun... hot blind date! 

1 comments:

Kristyn said...

Who knew bling dates could turn out so well??! I'm glad Tynelle hooked us up - don't we owe her our first born child or something? I think I'll just send her a plant. But thanks to Tynelle for the hook up, and thanks to you for pursuing it. :) That conversation last night is all I have to say. Love you Paulywog!