Happy Birthday to you on this Amazing 24th day of August. What a good month and day to have a birthday. I'm so freaking happy you're my sister and that you get to know me. It truly was meant to be. Like everyone has said, you are so creative and fun to be around because you always have good ideas, and know just how to make things extra special. What comes to mind first, are the countless articles of clothing you've made me just because I requested it special. For example, the Long, Pencil, pinstriped skirt WITH pockets you whipped up for me. That was awesome! Then there were the scrapbook pages you made me! Then there were all the cute cards you send and packages you sent while I was in school. Those Valentine Day packages really helped a single girl out! Anywho, the point is...... YOU'RE GREAT AND I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I gotta keep things fun and cool just to hang out with YOU! Thanks for the birthday wishes! It really was a great day!
Post a Comment