Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Wendy!

So talented and creative you definitely are! We still have, of course, the blanket you made for Lucy - multi-colored flowers, quilted? Super super cute! You know the one? Can you remember with everthing you have made? You are so thoughtful in your giving! I have to admit that when we decided on a theme for your B-day the first thing I thought of was something you sent me while I was in law school. Stupidly, I can't remember what it was now - maybe it was something relatively simple like a card? However I do remember how I felt. I was amazed at your creativity, it was something unique - one of a kind in the universe, and even more I felt loved. That was a big deal for me. I often felt lonely in LA.... Thank you for all that you add to my life. Happy Birthday! Love you!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

When you were in L.A., I always thought you were looking out for ME! You'd let me come visit and crash at your place and show me around cool L.A.!Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I really like hearing that everyone like my creativeness/art.