The first time I saw you, it was similar to jenny's experience. Paul playing soccer in SF. We were there to meet his "girlfriend". I must admit I was grudgingly doing so. (me?! grumpy?!) No one was good enuf for my bro! I was glad when you guys moved to AZ and I really got to know you! So fun and so creative! Too good for my stinky lil' bro! But you two make a great pair and I think you were meant for this Family! (Yep, you're stuck now!) I hope you have a great birthday! Love You!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Kristyn!
Posted by Wendy at 1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
For what it's worth, Wendy, I don't remember you being grumpy at all. I do, however, remember Paul telling me you said you liked me. Whether he was stroking my ego or not, I decided to take it because I liked you too! I was so glad we got to live close to you and Pete (and the pool was nice too) for a while. Remember the pizza we grilled in our backyard that burned? Or the lady's craft day we had at your house? Or seeing Twilight together with Jenny? Or the princess dress-up party you had? (Very fun memories. When you said on your blog that you were put in charge of activities when you were working at the hospital I was so excited for you and knew you'd do a great job. That was perfect for you - you are a fun, fun sister-in-law and do so well at planning things! And I'm glad I'm STUCK here now. :)
Post a Comment