Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Day Pauly!

Happy happy birthday Pauly dear! I thought it might be fun to share with you what I wrote about you when you were 6 years old and I was 12.

"We went home and did our chores. Paul and I had to wash windows. Paul tries hard to clean but I usually had to do [h]is window over, he's only 6."

What I find particularly funny about that now is not only can you clean windows very well but you can also install a whole new window and the wall that it goes in! HA! Take that 12 year old Joy.

Paul, I think you are amazing! I have loved you since the day your were born. Thanks for coming to our family. You have always been my favorite little brother. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marlenegetsmail said...

Did I make you wash windows? Man what a rough life. Hope you had a great day Paul. Love Mom