Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Vic!

Happy Birthday Vic! So many pictures came to mind that I wanted to use for you. Standing on the beach at Coney Island while it snowed, Jack as a baby at the wheel in your red Jeep with you approving at his side, sitting next to my boys on the curb in Spanish Fork, Christmas gatherings, and hiking trips. In all of them, I can see your love for us and all of us want to show our love for you! Is there any way to really reciprocate ! As fierce as any parent's love, you never cease to amaze and inspire. I remember the quiet nights you would come and hold Jack, even when it was late and I knew you would do anything for him. You are a great brother and I hope I can be more like you. Have a great day!

0 comments: