Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picking on Paul

One of my favorite memories of Paul was always trying to scare him! Hey! I'm a big sister! Thats what I'm supposed to do! I got him good one time in the shower. He screamed like a little girl! But that probably cause he was a little boy. Maybe thats why he didn't like to shower much in those days! I also remember Mom getting so mad at Paul and I cause we would play 'gotcha' on Saturday nights when we were supposed to be going to bed. Paul had the advantage cause I had to make it all the way up the stairs to get to my room- he always tagged me and I had to come back down to get him. I remember laughing so hard I could barely move! Mom was mad but that only made us laugh more. Happy Birthday Bro! I miss hanging out with you!

0 comments: