
So the title has nothing to do with my post. It is a common message I leave when I get Paul's voice mail.
I think most of my journals are boxed up - anyone want to come help paint? However, somewhere amidst the scattered recollections of my life I have a piece of paper inserted - it is a prized possession. While attending BYU I came home late one night to find a note taped to my computer. I don't remember all the note but I do remember Paul told me that he had finished reading the Book of Mormon that night. He told me that he knew it was true. He told me that he loved me too.
As you know Paul is a pretty well rounded person. Another thing I remember from that time period is doing Blue Darts with Paul. I really impressed him one night. That means a lot to me too.
Paul, I think I could weapon-ize my Blue Darts now. As a matter of fact at 10 pm tonight look northeast. Look for a blue-ish flash of light. I shall attempt to create a blue dart large enough for you to see over the mountains.
Paul, thank you for being a friend to me and my family! Happy Birthday Brother!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
"Hey Paul - lets get rid of Clarence and steal all his good ideas"
Posted by Vic at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm terribly impressed that Paul is wearing a leatherman on his belt in this picture...IN THE LEATHER POUCH, EVEN!
I looove that picture with Lucy looking at her Uncle Paul! That is so precious!
Cute Molly and Thacker too!
Post a Comment