"May 2nd, 1990
Today was Paul's Birthday. He took cupcakes to his class. I feel so guilty cause I didn't buy him anything. I just gave him some card games mom gave me to give to him. Then I gave him a cute card I had with a boy playing baseball on it. He likes baseball. He had a family party. I hope he had fun. Later a big balloon came with a smaller balloon inside. In between was popcorn and the smaller one had a bunch of little balloons. It's the answer Vic got for the prom. But Paul popped the outer part. He felt so bad he cried. Oh, and he's getting baptized.
May 12th, 1990
Got ready for Paul's baptism. Us girls sang at it. It was really neat because Vic baptized Paul and afterwards came out in a tux for his Prom later."
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Dear Journal,
Happy Birthday Paul! Not much has changed, I still didn't get you a gift but if you still have those cards, enjoy! :) -and it's ok, it's your party and you can cry if you want to! After all the chaos of a big family, I hope you now get all the attention you truly deserve on your day. You turned out a pretty cool guy in spite of us! I love you!
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Paul- I want to play cards with you!
Post a Comment