It has been a busy and emotional week for us with- field trips, last snack day, Brunch Bunch with one of our best turn-outs here at our house, dr. appts., meetings, Jason's calling (see our family blog) a surprise birthday party that we helped out on quite a bit, and or course... thinking everyday about Lucy. And about Vic and Molly. I wore my pink skirt yesterday- ahhh pink- with a big pink flower in my hair. And today for church I wore the black dress. The last time I wore this dress was the last time I saw Lucy happy, bouncing and alive. I listened to the Lucy CD a lot this week. And I am not ashamed to say that I cried a lot this week. Happy tears and sad tears. I shared her story (and cried) yesterday with someone I had just met and mostly talked about Vic and Molly and their strength and courage and faith. And I heard Lucy's little voice in my head saying with delight "Mohhy!" - that mix between Molly and Mommy. What a beautiful human being and what a perfect angel.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Lucy Love
Posted by paynejandj at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you for sharing this, Joy. Thank you for listening to me vent on the phone (cry). Thank you for loving our lucy and remembering her life. I still can't believe she died.
Post a Comment