I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I sometimes look at the world around me and wonder how I got so lucky to have a family that [regardless of all our faults and imperfections] truly does care about each other and who as individuals are so amazing and such a force for good in this world. Thank you for the Birthday wishes and making me feel special and important. I love you.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We loved to have lunch with you today. I couldn't help think how well Molly takes care to make your day meaningful. I was thrilled to think of all the years with you and seeing you grow and then become a Dad to your kids. Your character is outstanding. So proud and happy for you. Mom PS. Do not show Peter how to make blue darts!.
Post a Comment