Monday, August 24, 2009

YoHoo! Wendy-Lohoo!

21. She won't take anyones crap! "Try telling this nurse you don't like the hospital food! I dare you!"

22. You can pick Wendy out in a growd by her healthy laugh!

23. What an example of a well rounded woman. Creative crafter, Kenpo Karate Kicker, Movie Master, Sensitive sister, Hostess with the Mostess, Fiel Friend (Fiel means loyal in portuguese), NeoNatal Nurse.

24. She helped me fix up my house just for fun!

25. I love wendy because she is fiercely loyal. We've all crossed her at one point and seen a side of her that make me have pitty on her enemies but,.... the side we all know is that she will stand by us and defend us no matter what. I have memories of wendy developing a quick hatred for any kids that ever mistreated me. Thanks for sticking by me and protecting me!

I love you.

Paul , Kristyn, Thacker, and Baby

0 comments: