Ok, its all over. Any questions? Comments? I dont have jet lag too bad this time, so thats nice. But being in Europe made me really grateful for America and all the things we have.
The last few days we spent in Norway. It was really pretty up there. Oslo feels a lot like Salt Lake. The temperature was perfect, so we took a ferry across to another city. That was pretty cool.
I'm not sure what my favorite part of it all was. Its hard to say. Everything was so different, and cool in its own way, I'm not sure I could pick a favorite.
We didn't have any problems really. Didn't get robbed.. we did get lost a few times, and missed a couple busses. We almost didn't make it to the airport in time to make our flight from Paris to Rome. Luckily we had a taxi just waiting for us. It cost us 130 Euros! Thats over 150 dollars. But luckily we split it with two other travelers.
We loved the food, the gelato, and all the art! I saw a lot of really famous paintings. It was nice being there with Rachel too, cause she's an art major. So anytime a famous artists' work was there, so told me about them. Like why they were famous, why that painting was famous, etc. It was pretty cool. Um.. lets see. What else. Oh, I brought home loads of chocolate, so if you want to get in on that action just let me know!
Monday, August 10, 2009
I'm home
Posted by Anonymous at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment