26. She laughs so loud, that it makes everyone else laugh too! Its awesome.
27. She knows and understands the gospel, and realizes you dont have to like green jello to be a good Member.
28. She always takes good care of me. She always sends me the most fun/surprise packages!
29. She will always take off and head to Mexico with me when I'm in a tight spot!
30. She's a great friend, who will always: listen, play, cry, and do puzzles with until the early hours of the morning.
Love you Wendy! Happy Birthday!
Monday, August 24, 2009
We Love You Wendy!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cool is that?! 30 reasons! I am printing this out and putting it on my fridge!! Thanks, everyone! I really feel loved and you have made it a GREAT birthday!!!
Happy Birthday. I love you too Mom
Yay for Wendy!!! Happy birthday Wendy Sue!
Post a Comment