i sat in them me self. comfy as can be. new carpet and new paint too. so fun! now if we can just all get together and hang out down there for hours and talk and laugh.... when is that going to happen??/!!
when the cows come home... get it? when WE come home, oh i just kill me! I looked at couches like that once, then I looked at my kids and Jango jumping on our couch and decided I'll wait... till they all leave. Is that what you were waiting for?
4 comments:
i sat in them me self. comfy as can be. new carpet and new paint too. so fun! now if we can just all get together and hang out down there for hours and talk and laugh.... when is that going to happen??/!!
when the cows come home... get it? when WE come home, oh i just kill me!
I looked at couches like that once, then I looked at my kids and Jango jumping on our couch and decided I'll wait... till they all leave. Is that what you were waiting for?
Yep.Love ya Mom
Love the couches! Perfect! Good choice, MOM!
Post a Comment