Monday, August 24, 2009

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

#11 Your creativity is astounding. You have a never ending supply of something new and wonderful. Just ask a teeming group of 13 yr old girls at camp!

#12 You have saved me from smearing peanut butter all over my face many a times. (watch the kindergarten teacher on 'Billy Madison'-only PB instead of glue)

#13 You are a Disney Princess through and through. For a little girl who doesn't have a sister of her own, that's very important. Way to be great, Aunt Wendy.

#14 Summertime swimming and eating tart apples off your tree together will be memories that we will always talk about. You are so open and sharing, even Jango felt right at home.

#15 You have a sense of style that is fun and classy and can not be duplicated. Believe me, I've tried but I just can't get all the pieces to look good together like you do. You have a real eye for looking good. I hope it makes me look good, just standing next to you.
Happy Birthday Wendy! This is so much better than having to listen to me sing again!

0 comments: