What we've been up to:

Sleeping through his first parade--4th of July, Park City Main Street.
Visiting Lucy at the cemetery.
Slobbering like a fool.
Having moles removed. Beauty.
Having dinner with the Livingstons. Lance is head of Summit County Search and Rescue and performed CPR on Lucy. It was a very touching and emotional dinner. (And yes, I purchased a Spider Man and Super Man t-shirt from the little boys section of Old Navy. Who needs lingerie when your husband drools over this stuff?)
Curling my "long" hair.
Chopping my long hair.
Reading at night with a sexy headlamp.
Taking our neighbors to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.

Visiting daddy at work.

Trying out the Bumbo for the first time--he's a pro.
Vic going a little crazy over summer produce. You cannot send that man to the grocery store unsupervised.
Attending my Illinois Peoria "Sisters only"Reunion and discovering that I served with one of Vic's best friends sisters. (make sense?...his friend is Kent Nelson). And getting to see my trainer (the gal to my left in blue) was a treat. Love her!
Trying out the Johnny Jumper for the first time. Lots of tears thinking of Lucy in it. Again, he's a pro. "I think I'm ready to go pro."
Getting chunky and enjoying bath time. He's such a little man! Look at those Popeye arms.
Discovering his thumb and getting caught red handed!
Chillin with the neighborhood mooses (meese? moosen?) while garage Saleing. Yes, that's a technical term. Garage Sailing. (sale-ing?)
Nap time with Daddy.
Taking Peter to see his first film--in order to prepare him for his upcoming acting debut. We saw UP and it was incredibly darling. We may or may not have cried quite a little bit.
Going on short jogs on Saturday mornings. No big whoop. Oh, wait--a half marathon.
Peter's first job...in a film....as a girl. He's going to kill us when he's older. His character's name was Bella. Sorry, Peter. We had an enormous and professional film crew at our home for an entire day/night (they left at 2 a.m.) It was quite the experience. Watch for the film "Blue Door" (Actually, it's "I Live in the House with the Blue Door") at the Sundance and Cannes Film Festivals!
Our loft turned into the makeup studio.
Our garage became the main hub. It was so funny to drive home and see all the neighbor kids out on our lawn getting autographs. They even asked for mine. The best part was that it was catered so we ate to our hearts content. Dee-lish.
The lead actor made the neighbor girls swoon. Great guy. I didn't swoon. I tried not to.
It was amazing what they could do with lighting. It was after midnight and it looked like the middle of the day inside the house. The neighborhood was buzzing with excitement. Also in the film (and a super sweet guy) was Tyler--winner of Amazing Race Season 9. The whole crew was wondering why we still have a Christmas tree in our living room. It was neat to have the opportunity to talk about Lucy and I was so surprised at their very sincere and kind reactions.
We're enjoying lots of walks and runs before the weather turns cold.
Cuddle time with mom is the best.That's a wrap!
3 comments:
so how did you get to have a movie made at your house? I really wanna see the movie! Did you get paid for it? I hope you did. Were any famous people in the movie?
That is awesome and almost tops my day at the Science Center! If an unsupervised visit to the store for Vic yields produce, you can't complain. Chris' trips bring back Cocoa Pebbles and Double Stuff Oreos! 'Where are the eggs I needed?'
Jenny that is funny.
Molly, thanks for all the photos. I was so inspired by your running shot. You look strong and joyful. So I went running the other day. 18 1/2 minutes. That was as long as I lasted straight running and then my knee was aching too bad. I really need to get back in the habit. My body is so not used to it. I can walk forever though. So next I will go for 20 min.
Joy
Post a Comment