Or did I just ruin the 30 factor in this online surprise? In that case I'll go by A, B, C...
A. So fun to be around! Even going to Shop Ko is fun with you!
B. Always looks for possibilities instead of reasons not to do something (I was practically crying in my bed when I turned 30, you just go on a trip! Way to go!)
C. You keep me very alert! Going on a train to Paris alone, giving me 'wrong' train info, men I was worried, but it only made me realise how much I care!
D. You made me appreciate naps!
E. She totally made my year in the US, by sharing your bedroom, your friends, your life basically with me!
Happy 30!
Love!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Make that 35 reassons Girl!
Posted by Mirjam at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So good to hear from you Marjim!. We all loved having you here.Marlene
I love your reasons! I'm glad that you put the 'train mixup' in a good way-I still feel bad about that! And I sure loved having you here too- as my sister! LOVES!
I love the reasons Mirjam. It is like seeing into another world sometimes (or another life?) since I as an older sibling was not around during those high school years. Love you too!
Joy
But Joy, when you were around, you made an impression! Remember when you made us drive past the house of that boy I maybe liked? How I hated doing that! But, granted, it was an amzing house!
And Wendy, you have to give a good spin on those things, makes life more fun! And it really is true, worried means you care, and apperantly I cared a lot ;).
Oh Mirjam! You know you loved driving by that guys house! Maybe not so much right at that very moment but we laughed about after. :)
right?
Joy
Post a Comment