To the only woman I know who smiles, when she works, plays and fights! I asked Paul once if she ever got mad, and do you know what he said? He just smiled! What a perfect match! Here's to you on your birthday! We love you lots!
Happy birthday Kristyn! Hope you had a fun day! Wish we could celebrate together again. I love those photos of you- all smiley! Thats the girl we all know and love!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you got to celebrate your day with all of your family around. How fun to have Alyson home again. We love you so much and we are so glad you are apart of our family.
Thanks so much for the bday post Jenny!!!! (I saw it a couple days ago but neglected to comment!) This was so sweet. AND, thanks to you and Wendy Lou-hoo for the voicemail message - I love you guys! My bday was awesome. A day where you can totally pull the selfish card and no one can object. It's great. Also, that pic of me in the polka dot swimsuit makes me sad. I couldn't even fit into that swimsuit pre-pregnancy! And my face looks so much thinner, I can't believe it. That's gonna be my weight loss goal pic. Thanks for the bday post girl!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Kristyn! Hope you had a fun day! Wish we could celebrate together again. I love those photos of you- all smiley! Thats the girl we all know and love!
Happy Day! I didn't remember today was the day you were born. How fun that your sis is home to celebrate with you!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you got to celebrate your day with all of your family around. How fun to have Alyson home again. We love you so much and we are so glad you are apart of our family.
Thanks so much for the bday post Jenny!!!! (I saw it a couple days ago but neglected to comment!) This was so sweet. AND, thanks to you and Wendy Lou-hoo for the voicemail message - I love you guys! My bday was awesome. A day where you can totally pull the selfish card and no one can object. It's great. Also, that pic of me in the polka dot swimsuit makes me sad. I couldn't even fit into that swimsuit pre-pregnancy! And my face looks so much thinner, I can't believe it. That's gonna be my weight loss goal pic. Thanks for the bday post girl!
Post a Comment