This is going to be the new bathroom. It will be easier for Grandpa and Grandma to use. It should be done by Sat. It is in the master bedroom. Its the same four walls but different shower and "jon". New floor like the one Paul put in the other bathroom a few years ago. Can I say here how much I miss Paul. He was so handy.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should day here Dad misses Paul and Dad is very capable so he has done all the work on the bathroom. He's done alot this year in the house. Thanks Le. LOVe mom
I will be looking for the AFTER picture of this project! Le, you are kind of amazing the way you just go after it. Marlene too. You are just both GO AFTER IT kind of folks. We are more like...ssssllllllllllllogo
people. BUT the house in Estill Springs is rented starting labor day..its only been...um...10 months to get it ready to rent. yikes. but it has a new roof.
Post a Comment