Friday, July 25, 2008

Can I tell you how much I love Bonnie and Dave? Well, I loved them a lot before they redid their pool, now I love them even more. And their BBQ? Ah, it's massive and wonderful. I want to live in their backyard.
.
They had us all over for a swim party and BBQ (here's to the pioneers!) and more fun could not have been had. In the large picture below you can see our attempt at trying to get nearly EVERYONE onto the raft at the same time. (Notice poor little John's face squashed in between everyone? I hope he recovered.) And we might have popped it. Sorry Bonnie.

And while I was away, someone took my camera and snapped this shot. It looked pretty important, so I had to include it.

4 comments:

paynejandj said...

... i wanna go swimming too...

BonnieG said...

Thanks Kristyn for that compliment on this Blog. We sure had a lot of fun with you all there. We have more pictures posted of the pool party on our BLOG thegoofygardners.blogspot.com
check it out.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Opps! I took the foot shot! I was trying to get the extremely wrinkled skin on his extremely cute foot, but he moved and I probably need Jason's camera for that much detail. Sorry-Jenny :)

paynejandj said...

Jenny I totally saw the prune foot and I thought it was so cute!