My sister in law is seriously so creative. When trying to think of some things to entertain her kids with this summer, she decided other moms were probably thinking the same thing. Jenny, as we all know, is not one to let things get the best of her. So she started a little kids camp thing. Wendy, her assistant, was out of town one week, so I filled in. This day was Crafts Day. We made pinatas, birdfeeders (w/ PB and pinecones), had water balloon fights, and showed off our gymnastics skills in the family room. I was dying over the cuteness of some of these kids and the things they were telling me. I wish I could remember now to tell you! If only I was that funny when I was a kid!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Posted by Kristyn at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenny you are so cute and soooo amazing. Which does not amaze me.
and I want to come to crafts day, followed up by Bonnie's pool! ah.
Life in Arizona.
Post a Comment