Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

I hope this works / shows ok - this is a video with music --turn on your speakers!
(this is why I like Josh Groban!)
(p.s. if it doesn't work, then just let me know - I can send people copies, somehow.)
-Sam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Sambo!

marlenegetsmail said...

HopefullyYou did an outstanding job. Thank you Sam,
Love Dad

Wendy said...

wow! Brings tears to my eyes! Great video!

Linda said...

That was beautiful Sam! I think I need a tutorial from my nephew. In fact, I know it.

I loved the pile of shoes...well, and the rest of it. very special of you to do that!

paynejandj said...

Sam, we applauded after we watched the video. Lots of pics we have never seen! -Joy and Jason

Kristyn said...

What a fun little photo collage! I'm with Linda, I have no idea how to do that. I'll have to call you for the tutorial. It tunred out great!

marlenegetsmail said...

Wow Sam. I really liked those picures. Its was as good as a hug. Love mom

Pack of Robinsons said...

Very nice, Sam. Impressive.
- Chris