Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here is the proof that 'Joy the Remodler' can get it done. And Trevor - you need a discount on all your replacement shocks too - just in case you did not recognize your wife in this picture.

We are proud of these two daughters.

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

our car is actually in the shop right now...
shhhh
don't tell trevor about my secret skills!

paynejandj said...

Awesome pic. Joy helped me fix the window in my pickup truck. Then we got married. The end.

Linda said...

and I am not at all you will believe me but I JUST NOW LOOKED AT THAT PICTURE AND THOUGHT...should I scan that in NOW?! is that the wierdest thing??? well, I think so . honest. I have it right here by the scanner.

Kristyn said...

Wow, the only thing I can do is change oil, I don't know anything about the rest of the bottom of a car. How old were you guys back then? At first I thought Shara was Jenny! Maybe b/c of the brown hair?

paynejandj said...

I think I was 16 here. I think.

Sharalea said...

i think i was 13 or 14...
?
it was one of the best summer trips of my growing up years!!

marlenegetsmail said...

Now I have to throw in that Jenny is quite a fixer too. And Wendy can paint and move hot-tubs egyption style. Peggy likes yard work! I tell ya, we are women to be reckened with. Mom