This is another colledge student that comes home and sleeps. Remember when you older kids did that? Is it late nights or just a comfortable couch?
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is another colledge student that comes home and sleeps. Remember when you older kids did that? Is it late nights or just a comfortable couch?
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 10:14 PM
5 comments:
I totally remember feeling frustrated every time we got to Spanish Fork because I felt drugged with a sleeping pill of some kind. I wanted to be awake to visit and play but felt ooooh soooo sleeeeepy.... Argh.
its the couch.
And the cookies in the cookie jar.
I remember those days... it's both and neither. Its the fact that we were home where Mom cooked and Dad payed the 'rent', school work took a back seat and we didn't have to worry about anything long enough to zzzzzz.
Still love the feeling of going to Spanish Fork! Jenny
I was another college student that fell prey to the evil couch. And I'm even part of the family...Uh, well, actually I guess I am.
Post a Comment