Sorry guys. But a little persuasion to move down here never hurts. (We missed you Wendy! Hope you can make it next time!)
.
Jenny is so good to all of us Arizoans down here and always makes sure we've got her place to gather. This was no exception. Sam brought everything for sundaes and we had a blast putting them together, and then watching the thunder/rainstorm clouds gather around us. I looooove that kind of weather. It feels like a mystery novel is unraveling.
.
I would also like to draw your attention to the photo of Jack holding his hand in front of his face. That photo makes me laugh because it is so OPPOSITE him. He would have let me use my entire memory card solely on him if I wanted. Such an attention-seeker. The apple didn't fall far from the tree for that kid, that's for sure! (No offense, Chris. I hope you still let me come over and partake of your pantry often.)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Just to make everyone in Utah and Albq jealous...
Posted by Kristyn at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like a fun time. Ok I'll be right down.
Oh, your killing me. I want to be there with you. How hot is it? Mom
Mom's comment totally made me laugh! "I want to be there... but is it hot?" We are jealous and we do wish we could be there. That photo of Sam looks like Paul so much to me. I never realized how much they look alike.
Man! I can't believe I missed out! Torn between my wonderful family and my wonderful and cuddly husband!
Post a Comment