Dear Family,
Because of the corn drowning in Illinois and other states, the turkey business in Manti and Ephraim area are closing down temproarily. They will have to lay off 600 people.
Get your food storage and do what you can. We are watching the things that are predicted in the scriptures arn't we.
And who said it would be fun to come down in the last days? I guess we can't take council from our fears but we can go on with open eyes. Love Mom
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 8:29 PM
Labels: Food storage because.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can hardly imagine southern utah without its turkeys! we have lots of tyson chicken farms around here...i wonder if they will be affected. I hope we all do proceed, and move ahead in this area. I got some charcoal today so Andrew could do some dutch oven cooking! now we need a firepit!
Post a Comment