I heard a talk once by someone Stake Conference. He stated that we should ask ourselves what we are supposed to learn and what is our mission on earth and why do these same lessons keep happening. Well, good advise.
So, what have you learned?
I learned, Crying in not something to be afraid of.
Christ has a plan and he is in charge.
He does comfort us through other people.
Greiving is heavy
People have different levels or amounts of feelings
Christ prepares you in some way for what is coming
Eventually you let Christ lead the way
I can read the numbers on a "vitals" machine.
This in not a vacaion, this is work with a purpose.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
What I have learned.
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good lessons mom
Loved your thoughts Mom! I've learned I'm stronger than I thought I was, I can work harder and go farther than I thought, but I am not as smart as I once thought I was. But knowing I'm not that smart, I'm not smart enough to know whether or not I can do it, so I try. -Jenny
Aunt Marlene, you're my favorite.
Post a Comment