I don't want to detract from Kristyn's blog so please read that first. These are addresses for anyone interested in thank you notes.
I didn't have Bishop Barnes address and wanted to thank so many people in the Kimball Ward, that I sent a thank you to the ward:
The Kimball Ward C/O John C. Flint
7393 Tall Oaks Cir
Park City, UT 84098-4625
The first house we stayed at:
The Hales
2366 Sunny Side Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
The house by Vic & Molly we stayed at I lost the address to. Vic or Molly, if you can post it, we'd like to send them one as well and hope it gets forwarded to them.
And thank you family for being my forever family, Ilove you! Jenny
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Thank You!
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks Jenny! I know this much:
To the Owners of:
7___ Mustang Loop Rd
Park City, UT 84098
I think it was 7 _ _ _. Maybe Vic and Molly could look out their back window? Or drive the loop? And do the know the name of the people who own it???
Post a Comment