This was Lucy on Mother's day at Grandma and Grandpa Bice's . I happen to have a new camera and was taking pictures to see how it worked. She is eating a roll and didn't want to stop for a picture.
When Jason came to pick up his family after a week of being gone, Allie said " I forgot what you looked like". I am so happy I don't have to forget. I love you Lucy and I love your Mom and Dad. They miss you alot but they are teaching us some important lessons on courage right now.
I have felt the love shared from one to another in this family and find that if fills alot of empty spaces. Thanks to all the sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles,neices, nephew's. I have loved being loved. Grandma Jackson

2 comments:
Absolutely, you're loved!
I love this picture of Lucy. We should all take a lesson and eat rolls like this more often. =) It looks MUCH more enjoyable that way.
We love you guys!
Monca (Grandma in Luke-ese): Thanks for taking such great care of my family while they were up there. We all grieve and heal a bit differently - it is nice that everyone is supportive of each other. We love you, -Jason
Post a Comment