Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For the girl who has everything, we send Thack's love


Happy day of birth Miss Jennifer. You're the best. I'll never forget how you took us under your wing when we moved down to Mesa. What a lifesaver! You are one of the most others-centered people I've met. You constantly put others first in your life and are always more concerned with making everyone feeling comfortable and welcome. I love that and wish I could be more like that. Love you girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the best.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

That is hilarious!! Loved it. Happy Birfday to JENNY!

paynejandj said...

I love hearing little Bennett in the back ground (wait... did I spell his name right?)

Kristyn said...

Joy, you sure DID spell his name right! And the crying was why I had to end the video right then...it's still a little weird to me to have another to kid to listen for!