Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny



Here's to everyone's favorite oldest sister! Wish I could "box" you up and ship you to my house!!!

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

YAY!! Jenny is so lovely, smart, funny, creative, cool, and one awesome COUSIN!! Love you!! Happy Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

too many exclamation points. simmer down.

happy birthday

Pack of Robinsons said...

Thanks for the post! Its been a great day! Shara, I love your exclamation points. Now if only I could remember exactly how old I really am...

Anonymous said...

Man she's such an attractive lady!!! I hope I can be that cute when I'm ...what is it 24? Ya 24.

Vic said...

Jenny is a fantastic older sister. And believe me despite our apparent "ages" I know! Love you Jen!

Linda said...

ok anonymous u may not need exclamation points but we do

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristyn said...

Shara can put as many exclamation points as she wants. I think it was a great comment.

Happy bday woman!