Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not to ruin everyone's week.....

But I got Laid off today. Everyone in my department did. Just thought you should know. Its ok though. I feel ok about it, and not super worried yet. Maybe it just hasn't hit me. I guess it will give me time to get back to my one true love. Underwater basket weaving.

6 comments:

paynejandj said...

Peggy I am so sorry. Way to stay positive but watch out or your fingers will turn into prunes. Now I am going to just go cry myself to sleep.

Have you considered toe painting? Like finger painting but with your toes. There could be good money in that.

Did you ever find a place to live?

Sharalea said...

Peggy!
:(
I'm sorry to hear your news. I'm impressed and proud of your positive attitude!

I'll buy a basket from you...

Pack of Robinsons said...

Peggy, free room and board and I'll pay your gas while you hunt! Just saying...

Anonymous said...

Deal!

Kristyn said...

Peggy - "Have you ever been to Santa Maria? You would do well there!" I'll match Jenny's offer plus you could baby sit and you'd be 15 minutes away from the Beach!

Paul

Wendy said...

I never got into underwater basket weaving. My floating hinders the 'underwater' part.