Once there was a fun-loving attractive couple named Paul and Kristyn. They had a little boy named Thacker and another baby on the way.
One night while watching a movie, Kristyn had to use the ladies room. Soon she realized what was really happening. Her water had broken even though they were weeks away from their due date. That baby was coming and fast!They made a mad dash to the hospital. There wasn't even time to take Thacker to the babysitter!
Before they knew what was happening, their precious bundle had arrived!
A handsome baby boy to some very proud parents! Hooray- he is here!
Once there was a good-looking well read couple named Vic and Molly. They had a little girl named Lucy who they loved and adored and she loved and adored them! But Lucy couldn't stay. Less than 3 years later they had special little boy named Peter who warmed their sad hearts with love and laughter. Vic continued to read (usually 5 books at a time) and Molly began running. All of the time. Up and over mountains- everywhere.
But Lucy was always near, a sweet angel watching over them.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
The Newest Nephews
Posted by paynejandj at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Beautiful stories!
Adorable nephews!
Sweet angel Lucy!
Excellent re-enactments!
I must say that representation of me is pretty accurate! That's usually how I carry Thacker too! Molly- Do you really run in a leotard? Joy this was so cool, you're amazingly creative! I've been thinking a lot about Lucy especially this weekend.
Paul
So Molly has convinced me to start running with her. We're training for a 1/2 marathon halloween morning. Yesterday did a trail run about 6 miles - up and down the mountains. Bishop Flint led us on the Mid-mountain trail. Up and over and finally into a draw where it changes to a Pine forest [as opposed to the aspens, scrub oak etc]. We came around one corner and there in front of us, nestled up against a loop in the trail and amongst the pine trees were 5 or 6 giant aspens with their white bark standing out, bright in contrast to the dark green and the cloudy gray sky. We all just stopped it was so beautiful. And I had the feeling that Lucy was waiting there for us. Thank you Joy for your depiction. I love it. I am excited for another cousin to join the rising generation. Yea for Bennett - little blessed one. Peter will be happy to have someone his age to play with!
This was so fun! and a great surprise! where did you get those dolls??? i love the photo of me pushing peter and pulling vic in the wagon. so true, so true. those dolls and all the props are really cool and a tad bit creepy at the same time. but mostly cool. especially the little baby.
so creative and fun! loved it!
haha thats so cool!
Love it! How creative are you two?!! Can I have a puppet reenactment of my next bday too? Maybe I'll get you guys marionettes so you can go pro.
Never too old to play with dolls I always say. Cute Cute. Thanks for bring Lucy into the drama. Glad Kristyn can have a baby and keep track of Thacker too. Love MOm
Best entertainment of the year! I can't wait for the full length!
wow....that was SO CUTE! I just now found out K&P had little baby B!
what a great delivery! YAYAYAY!
ha ha! that was so cool! More! More!
Post a Comment