
Isn't this so good!? My good friend Annika, who is now my roommate painted me... and several other people for her senior show at UVU.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
A Painting!
Posted by Anonymous at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't this so good!? My good friend Annika, who is now my roommate painted me... and several other people for her senior show at UVU.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:12 AM
7 comments:
AMAZING!!!!!!! The question is: what are you wearing under that sweatshirt? Just a lacy bra? (Ooohh ya, even better, eh?)
ha,no its a regular shirt. Its painted in that style (flat- no detail) on purpose. But her show is in Heber on Friday. Ya'll should come.
Wow, I can't believe that is a painting!!! It looks like a photo desaturated- a technique we can do in photo processing. That is amazing.
Do you get to keep the painting when the show is over?
I dont know what she's doing with them after, and I dont know if I can ask if I can have it. So I'll just steal it. Much easier.
of course, your favorite M.O.
beautiful. I wish I could do people.
seems like it is YOUR picture. You helped her get her degree!
Post a Comment