that fist picture is of St. Chapelle Cathedral. It has huge glass windows like that all around, down each side! Its outrageous. It it so glittery and pretty inside. The last picture is of Rachel-modo climbing the stairs to ring her bell at Notre Dame. Duh, what else would she be doing?
oh wendy, I wanted to ask you about something. Remember that picture that you took, or maybe you just bought a poster of it, but its in paris, and its of a sidewalk going down stairs, with a bunch of lamp post lit down the middle? Remember what I'm talking about? Maybe Vic can remember. Where is that? I wanna go
Thanks for the explaining the Rachel shot. I thought she was sneaking into to some place that was closed off. She turned to you as she went under the ropes and said "that's just for tourist".
7 comments:
that fist picture is of St. Chapelle Cathedral. It has huge glass windows like that all around, down each side! Its outrageous. It it so glittery and pretty inside. The last picture is of Rachel-modo climbing the stairs to ring her bell at Notre Dame. Duh, what else would she be doing?
Oh man! I never went into Notre Dame- didn't have enough time (or sleep at that point). Those pictures are amazing!
oh wendy, I wanted to ask you about something. Remember that picture that you took, or maybe you just bought a poster of it, but its in paris, and its of a sidewalk going down stairs, with a bunch of lamp post lit down the middle? Remember what I'm talking about? Maybe Vic can remember. Where is that? I wanna go
Thanks for the explaining the Rachel shot. I thought she was sneaking into to some place that was closed off. She turned to you as she went under the ropes and said "that's just for tourist".
Joy
Peggy - is is Sacre Cur [Sacred Heart] not sure if I spelled it right....
No, Its Mont Martre - it and Sacre Couer are close if I recall correctly - or Sacre Couer is in Mont Martre...
Remember you are very fortunate girls. All the girls in the village envy you.
Post a Comment