Go Peggy Go! You are doing some pretty Great things in your life and we are so proud of you! I can't tell you how happy it made me that you called me to tell me you ran our 5k! That is one of my favorite memories. Especially that old lady who was out walking while we were pushing ourselves in the wheelchairs (one of the events in our quadrathalon). She finally couldn't help herself anymore and had to ask "What are you doing"?! I know you might have asked yourself that a few times since then, but you are on the right path. You do have a specific mission and purpose. Go for it, don't give up! I also have to laugh because we thought about calling it the PJ Tour (for Peggy and Joy) but I vetoed that because that was also your initials and then someone might think it was the Peggy Jackson Tour instead of Peggy Joy. So it became the JP Tour. Well, guess who's inititals those are now?! Ha! Really didn't know it would go that way. I love you Peggy! Happy happy birthday to my most favorite youngest baby sister.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
G
Posted by paynejandj at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to run the JP. Can we make it a tradition at reunions?
yes, Joy and I were talking about just that thing! We'll do it!
I'll provide the ribbon and time you all. Mom
No Marlene! Once a runner always a runner. You're competing too. :)
Post a Comment