That first picture is priceless! I just got an email from Rachel, but I'm so glad you posted pictures Peggy! Great fun, I love your description of Paris (like New York without honking).
So fun so fun so fun! can't wait to hear more! I've been dying to go to Europe again! Be safe, have a blast...and whatever you do--don't bring up politics and religion.
I'm not sure that winning a presidential election with 52% of the vote counts as the world being "pro-Obama". And does that necessarily mean anything good? I can think of some politicians and movements that were immensely popular but turned out not to be so hot [the French revolution for example]....
6 comments:
That first picture is priceless! I just got an email from Rachel, but I'm so glad you posted pictures Peggy! Great fun, I love your description of Paris (like New York without honking).
So fun so fun so fun! can't wait to hear more! I've been dying to go to Europe again! Be safe, have a blast...and whatever you do--don't bring up politics and religion.
PS-- i'll do it
you can talk politics- as long as your pro Obama like the rest of the world. MORE PICTURES! What days where and when?
Wendy! Your comment is to funny! And very, very true as well!
Peggy, where are you now?
Love!
I'm not sure that winning a presidential election with 52% of the vote counts as the world being "pro-Obama". And does that necessarily mean anything good? I can think of some politicians and movements that were immensely popular but turned out not to be so hot [the French revolution for example]....
Post a Comment