P- Pretty Peggy’s powerful personality and put-together presence penetrates plentifully from Provo to Park City, providing her peers and a plethora of people with particular precepts for perpetual peak performance, poise and perfection- peppered with perky perspective and persuasive philosophy. (pronounced Puh-losophy).
prepared painstakingly by Peter, Pvic, Pmolly, and Plucy
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
P
Posted by Vic at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This one is just too fun to read out loud! Try it! pppplease!
Good Phrase!
Good praise!
I didn't get what you were doing until I read all and the other letters too. Clever. Who thought of this? Did you use a dictionary Vic. This is great. I love you all and Happy Birthday Peg. (Peg was born at 5:45 in the mourning. She was/is so darling.) MOm
Great birthday post everyone! Thanks for the love! I love you guys. And next week when I got to Europe and am seeing so many cool things, I'll be thinking of.....how much fun I'm having! hehe. Love ya!
Post a Comment