Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trophy Wife

The forgotten trophy. I can't believe we forgot to bring it to the cabin! What do you think? Tacky or a really cool decoration for your home? Vic and I will be sporting it on our counter top this season...

Until next time

(when we get judges that aren't from small town Utah and drive pick up trucks and hunt). The real winner will be revealed once and for all.





6 comments:

paynejandj said...

I LOVE it! And I want it and I am sad because I know we kind of won a fluke and I don't think I will ever win again. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe my kids would break it. Maybe the fates will align for us to win again once our little ones are not so little and they won't be so tempted to touch it. That is a really big trophy but I really do love it!

Cool- not tacky is my vote.

paynejandj said...

Hey- speaking of "decorations", where is the dress up duck these days?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Joy,

We dressed up the duck as the Grim Reaper for Bishop Flint's birthday which is a few days before Halloween (and he was turning 50). It was so cool! So they still have it. Maybe they will return it as a Christmas goose or something.

Anonymous said...

wow thats a serious trophy. I will make it mine!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I love Peggy.

Pack of Robinsons said...

That's the Trophy?! I would have cheated harder if I'd known... Next time, pearl icing and silver jimmies! Jenny