We got a super cool gift in the mail today! All of the photo files from our Thanksgiving trip. Most of these shots are Kristyn's, I thought I would mess around with B&W... -Jason
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Black and White (& purple)
Posted by paynejandj at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
great shots! what a hot group of jacksons!
yes, these are great pictures.
Paul- that photo of you is AWSOME! You need it for your Headshot trail (ask Molly).
did anyone get ALL of the siblings in the cubby hole shot?
I couldn't fit everyone in the cubby hole shots, so I know I didn't get any of that. Whoever does should do post it!
Jason, sorry it took me so long to send them to you guys. I'm so glad that you posted these! And, I think it's awesome that you just love to edit photos - photography is such a cool hobby and I love that you love it. We took a ton of pictures tonight and I kept thinking over and over again, Where is Jason when I need him??!! I should start making a list of questions I have as they come up.
Great job on the editing here!
I have very attractive children and grand children. Yes, yes I do.
Thanks for posting. Any more there? Love Mom
Post a Comment