I have not heard yet from all of you if you have the V.O Jackson family book. Who needs one.?
We sang in church today, the choir I mean. I loved the song Lullay Lullee, I think that is the name of it. Have you heard it? Did you have Christmas programs today?
Sam should be here tomorrow. Drive carefully Sam.
This little dog that just about went to Jenny's house is a fun little dog if you don't do anything but sit around. I don't think he was out-side much when he was with his other family. We went for a walk the other day. It was cold on his feet so he just sat down and wimpered. I ened up picking him up and carrying him home. . He sits with Grandma most of the day on her lap. She likes it I must say.
Terry Hope got married Sat. It was snowing and pretty slick so we ended up not going.
We have a weird situation coming up. I am supposed to have my tonsils out Dec. 30. They are down in the throat,called lingueal tonsils. Dad has been bothered by eyelids drooping onto his eyelashes so he got clearance with Ins. to get them" tucked up" However, he didn't get it done so the last day for him is Dec. 30. Uncle Harold will take Le over to Provo. Peggy will take me over to Payson. We both will be home that afternoon. crazy huh. I don't look forward to this at all. It's just a crazy way to start the new year.
I love you all so much and miss you. Sometimes I think I am not adjusting into my empty nest life as I should but what to do. I thought I would be somewhere that you could just drop in and I would help with kids and we would have Sunday dinner. You know how that goes for some people. Well, you don't get to chose some of these things.
Take care, love the pictures and blogs. I appreciate this time with your thoughts and with the thoughts of Vic and Molly especially right now. I will be calling. Love you all, MOM
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Drooping eyelids runs in my family so I too will get a free "eye tuck" and won't have to say "I've had work done"...it will be purely for medical reasons! I've never noticed Le's eyes before, that he has that problem. Maybe because they are behind his glasses all the time. I've also had my tonsils out as well. Though I was in 4th grade and had one of the speediest recoveries. I hear it is different when you are older. And I don't think I knew of the tonsils way down the throat like you described. That is kind of scary if you ask me. Will you guys need some help? You will be like the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys around your place. Joy just told me about a little boy in their community who had his tonsils out and passed away a few days later. They found blood in his lungs. Please be careful!
We already have the Jackson book. You should see how much snow we have today!
Dont worry mom. I'll take care of you. And when you and dad are both knocked out from the drugs.. thats when I'll load the car up with "stuff" for D.I. Look what a good daughter you have.
The Pegster is hilarious.
And for what it's worth, you lived up to your dreams when we lived nearby. Remember how many jokes we had about how much food we owed you guys? And I don't think you had any idea how many times we stopped when you weren't home either. :) Good luck on your surgeries you two! And I'm glad you kept the dog. Sounds like he found a perfect fit there with two sets of grandparents in one house!
And I don't know if we have one of those books. I'll ask Paulinho about it.
Post a Comment