Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Vic and Molly

I have been thinking about Vic and Molly and wanted to let them know that those of us outside of Utah are still thinking of them and that we love them and wish them a Merry Christmas.

So, this video clip is what we ended up with. Vic and Molly- here is wishing you the warm sweet peace of Christmas and that your hearts may feel the heavenly peace you seek! We love you!

p.s. No offense to those inside Utah or others not included. It was originally envisioned to be from those far away (per the nature of the message that was intended, and per limited time to collect photos). It was realized, after, that the pictures may include one or two people that live there in Utah. Ultimately, I didn't get all the photos in that was sought, anyways, but chance to complete it was limited. I wanted to get this to Vic and Molly before Christmas.

From ALL of us!
Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Vic said...

Sam, We love you.

Vic & Molly

Pack of Robinsons said...

Sam the Man!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Thank you so much. That was so thoughtful of you. I just cried and cried and cried. I can't believe what a wonderful family I have.

marlenegetsmail said...

Thanks so much for sharing that with us too Sam. It bought the peaceful feeling that was needed. Thanks Mom

Kristyn said...

Sam, you are so thoughtful! It turned out great!

Wendy said...

THanks for that wonderful video sam! It made me cry. Sad that I miss Lucy, and amazed at the birth and love of our Savior.