Monday, April 7, 2008

Kiddie Kandids in B&W

Hey there gang. Here are a few of el kiddos in B&W. They are just as cute in color, I was just playing with B&W today. You can see the full image by clicking on the image. You can save the full size image by right clicking on the photo and "save as." I tried to upload these in age order, oh well. We sure had a great time! More to come...










3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

These are fantastic! Forget seeing Joy and Jason so that we can chat and hang out...it's all about the photography now.

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. How do I get the actual version. I'd love to post them on my board in my bedroom. If you want your kids to be on my board, then send me the pics!

paynejandj said...

Peggy: you can click on the pictures for the full size, then once you have the full size picture, right click, then "save as." These .jpg files can be printed. I need to get around to burning some color pics too... -Jason