Tuesday, April 22, 2008
This is Hyrum and Joseph in front of the Nauvoo Temple. They are casually riding to Carthage. Is was a beautiful setting. Linda likes Sunsets. See the river in the back. The Mississippy is a huge river here. It took alot of faith to walk across this river even if it was frozen.
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this picture...you got a wonderful angle on it, and the sunset was perfect! THANKYOU! Thanks for supporting my need to see sunsets!
Linda is adorable.
What a fun trip you guys had!! And I must say that I'm totally impressed with your blog saviness. That was like a million posts in a row. In the future you can add several pictures to one post if you like by clicking Add More Photos above the Browse link. You'll see it when you get there. Glad you guys had fun. Thanks for all the postcards. We both liked the one about Jabez Daws (sp?). What a bummer that picture wasn't of him. We'll have to find a new family favorite story now that that one's a little tainted.
Thanks for your help Kristyn. I used your directions for this. I added some pictures and then decided to cut back and so I had trouble taking them off. Anyway, I'll get it. I had your instructions in my hand when I did it.
Linda, you are alot of fun. How is the walking stick? Love Marlene
Post a Comment